0.5” VPFlowscope In-line start kit
The VPFlowScope® In-line is the ideal flow meter for point of use consumption measurement. It measures mass flow, temperature, pressure and totalized flow simultaneously and in both directions. The VPFlowScope In-line is perfect for smaller diameters where it produces all the data you need to optimize your compressed air consumption. With the VPFlowScope® In-line you don’t only see your energy consumption, but you can also check the efficiency of your distribution network as well as your true savings potential. It provides all the necessary data to make the right decisions every day.
On the bright blue display you can see the real-time data and the built-in data logger enables you to record for certain periods of time. When you install our VPStudio software on your PC, you are able to process data, print reports and make smart analyses to find out where and how you can save money in your organization.
- ThermabridgeTM technology
- High dynamic range
- 4-in-1 sensors in one instrument: bi-directional flow, pressure, temperature and totalized flow.
- Standard outputs: Modbus and 4 … 20 mA
- Quick return on investment
- Point of use measurements
- Cost allocation
- Submetering of compressed air
- Ring networks (bi-directional measurements)
- Leakage monitoring
- Compressed air measurements
Your order will include:
- VPFlowScope® In-line with display and built-in data logger, your selected size:
- Model 0.5″ – Flow range: 0.32 … 80 m3/hr | 0.19 … 50 SCFM
- ISO Calibration report
- Mini USB cable for connection to the free VPStudio software
- 0.5″ Tubing kit with thread pending your selection: BSP or NPT
- Cable, selection between:
- Power supply adapter with 5 pin connector or
- 5m | 16.4ft Cable with M12 plug on one side and open wires on other side for permanent installation.
|Flow 0.5 inch||0.23 … 80 m3/hr | 0.13 … 50 SCFM|
|Bi-directional flow meaurement||Included|
|Pressure PN16||0 … 16 bar gauge | 0 … 250 psi gauge|
|Temperature||0 … 60 °C | 32 … 140 °F|
|Gas types||Compressed air|
|Outputs||RS485 (Modbus RTU) | 4 … 20 mA or pulse|
|Power supply||12 … 24 VDC|