600 Amp (0-5A) CT
AC Current 600 Amp AC Current Transformer (CT) is mounted around a current carrying wire to measure AC Amperage. This CT provides 0-5 Amp output proportional to the measured current and is used with the PAN-12 or PAN-42 sensors. The result is accurate current measurement for many types of equipment, including variable frequency drives and switched power sources. These CTs should be ordered in sets of 3 for measurement of a 3 phase circuit.
- UL recognized
- Split-core design for fast, easy installation
- 6 ft. 16 AWG leads
- Opens through swivel hinge. Inside dimension is 1.5" x 1.2"
- Rated input from 1 Amp to 600 Amp
- Output 0 - 5 Amps at rated current
- Operates from 30 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- Phase angle < 2 degrees measured at 50% rated current
- Linearity accuracy ± 1%
- UL, c(UL) recognized, CE, and RoHS compliant
- Accuracy at 10% to 130% of rated current