AcquiLite – EMB A7810
Obvius’ AcquiLite – EMB is an intelligent, flexible data acquisition server allowing users to collect energy data from pulse output meters. The AcquiLite – EMB is designed to connect to IP-based software dashboards and kiosks, enterprise energy management applications, as well as demand response and smart grid programs. The AcquiLite – EMB server lets you benchmark energy usage and reduce energy costs.
AcquiLite Embedded Data Acquisition Server (4 dry pulse inputs, Ethernet), Din Rail Mountable, CE, UL
Embedded (OEM) Solution
The compact AcquiLite – EMB footprint and industrial temperature range (-30 to 70C) makes this a perfect solution for embedded applications. Reduce development time and speed up integration by collecting and distributing energy information directly from your equipment.
The AcquiLite – EMB collects and logs data from connected pulse output or Modbus TCP devices based on user selected intervals. Data from downstream devices are time stamped and stored in non-volatile memory. This interval data is stored locally until the next scheduled upload or manual download. Using an Ethernet (LAN) connection you can push or pull data via HTTP, XML, FTP or any custom protocol utilizing our AcquiSuite Module to build your own application, including integrated cellular communication options.
Installation & Features
No software is required – easily access information through any web browser. There are several additional features including alarming, SNMP Traps, network configuration, USB, security provisions and backlit LCD. Optional cellular communication options are available for wireless internet connectivity.
The AcquiLite – EMB is compatible with nearly any front-end software platform allowing customers to use a variety of reporting tools; whether it’s a local server or an enterprise wide reporting suite. Obvius offers a free utility for automated .CSV file downloads or an affordable hosted solution for $195.00 annually (unlimited data storage).
- Push or pull meter data to energy dashboards, kiosks and software applications
- Create load profiles for energy purchases
- Utility submetering (electricity, gas, water, etc.)
- Measurement and verification (M&V)
- Access energy information from local or remote sites
- Benchmark building energy usage
- View “real time” performance data
- Track energy use and peak demand for Demand Response programs
- Monitor utility meters for rebate program compliance
- Alarm notification for data points above or below target levels (including SNMP Traps)
- LEED / Energy Star certification